Friday, March 7, 2008

revised version of a poem.....

Feet on the piano, Heart on my sleeve,
I never meant for you to see what I breathe,
Dark and alone, red drops fall,
I only wish you knew it all,
The intensity, they hate, I crave
They call it pain, They don’t know about my game
They all smile and wave hello
If only they’d look deeper though
They could feel my lust,
How everything I want is now a must,
So I simply sit and try,
Try to pretend I don’t want to die,
So I now will tell,
All about my hell,
And my secret life,
All about my best friend; knife,
A secret I will now reveal,
I’ve done some things that will never heal,
If you lift up my shirt you’d see
All the things I do to me
All alone I see a black bird cry
Help me! Help me! I may die.

(I changed the middle a little..)

No comments: